Docduc is an app to help patients and physicians communicate through smarter technology. It is HIPAA complaint and works with all insurance plans.
The goal for Docduc is to break barriers in healthcare and make it accessible for everyone. The app has 4 core features Video Call, Scheduling, Chatbot and Text. Docduc has been designed to make your visit to the doctor’s office as efficient as possible by handling all your needs within a few clicks.
Preventive care in developing countries is not as easily accessible compared to developed countries like the U.S. or Canada. Even though Americans live in a country with some of the most medically advanced practices in the worlds, America still fails to give the right treatment to millions of patients. So one can imagine how the medical facilities and practices can be in countries like India, Sri Lanka and Thailand. Docduc has made it their mission to reduce the infant mortality rate (IMR), in such developing countries. The children is our future and it is our job to protect our future generation.
According to CDC, the top 5 causes for Infant Mortality are:
- Birth defects
- Preterm birth and low birth weight
- Pregnancy complications
- Sudden infant death syndromes
Some of these causes can be prevented with proper healthcare. To reduce infant mortality it takes more than just the work from organizations. We need help from public agencies to work with communities and partners to address the social and health factors that contribute to infant mortality. For every appointment that is booked through Docduc, we provide free healthcare to countries like India, Sri Lanka and Thailand. We will be setting up video clinics in local communities, providing all the necessary equipment including laptops, headphones and medical equipment.
How you can help bring accessible healthcare and decrease infant mortality rate in 5 steps!
- Download the app to your smartphone:
- Search and book your future appointments with your physician through our app.
- For every appointment that is completed through our app, a child in need will receive the right medical care for free.
- Share this post with your friends and family on your social medias and follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Youtube.
- For each follower on twitter and Instagram till *insert date* we will be giving out medical care kits for the children who attended our clinic.